Search

Google

Friday, July 6, 2007

About Singapore Motoring

Singapore 1° 18′ N 103° 50′ E



Singapore is deemed to be one of the most expensive place in the world for motoring. Residents here need to catch up with the constant changes in the system ….. my posts may be bundled with either with MS Excel worksheets or tips that would help fellow motorists to be better off with their motoring needs (that is my sole intent). Please feel free to comment or provide me your suggestion of interesting topics to research. I may not be able to tackle all of them but they will surely trigger my thoughts and others too. Thanx!

skxly

About my rides:
2009 Nissan Latio (SJM)
2002 Nissan Pairie (SDS)
2000 Nissan Sunny (SCZ)
1998 Mitsubishi Lancer (SCR)
1994 Hyundai Elantra (SCA)
1992 Daihatsu Charade (SBT)
1987 Toyota Starlet (SBC)