Thursday, December 31, 2009
Happy New Year!!!
I read a forum thread on New Year resolution ... but eh, I saw many "wishes" rather than resolutions for 2010. By definition, resolution is a decision to do something or to behave in a certain manner; "he always wrote down his New Year's resolutions" wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn.
Life is driven by cause & effect ... so effect will not materialize if you do not put in the effort. So ...
1. If you wish for good health, please eat well and exercise more regularly.
2. If you wish for wealth, please buy more lottery like 4D and Toto (beware the side effect of spending more than you win). You really have better odds in working harder at your job/business.
3. If you wish for happiness, smile more and pass happiness to others.
My 2010 motoring resolution is to have more patience while driving on the road ...
1. If I get annoyed by a fast/reckless motorist, first thought to my mind should be that whatever emergency he/she is attending to will turn out well.
2. If I get annoyed by a slow/hogging motorist, first thought to my mind is that I was like that on the first day on the road after getting my driving licence 8-)
Here's wishing all my blog visitors a better 2010 and safe driving!